Monday, September 21, 2009

Lake Michigan - North Shore

I really wanted to see Lake Michigan from the North Shore.  I have been to Chicago several times and I have seen the lake from that perspective but never from the North Shore. So I twisted my brother's arm and he finally said O.K.  We jumped in the car and took off in the general direction of the lake.  When we got to Highwood, Il.  we took a chance and turned right.  Wow - did we discover a jewel - Fort SheridanForest Preserve  .     I couldn't wait to climb out of the car and start capturing images.  Here are three of my favorites.


I wish I could go out again today, but rain is forecast and I can't imagine my brother will choose to spend his morning driving me around the lake, and I don't think it would be particularly wise for me to go off traipsing through the forest by myself.  I Hope I can use one of the images I captured here for my new landscape assignment.


No comments:

Post a Comment