Monday, October 5, 2009

Three Hundred Sixty Five_Day 9

Yes, I'm still taking one photograph every day.  This is the easiest part of the challenge.  Reviewing the images and deciding which is the best one to upload is the real challenge for me.  I finally got around to uploading images from days 7, 8 and 9 earlier tonight.  You can go to my Flickr Photostream,  click on 365 Challenge and keep up with everything I have uploaded.  You can also go to Tasra 365 and see the images everyone in the group has submitted.   


Reading a page in my manual every day however, has been an even bigger challenge and I have yet to make this a daily habit.  

I do think just getting these three tasks done everyday will improve my photography.   I've already noticed that I am not very persnickety about focus.  Sometimes my images are sharp in just the right place other times I don't quite hit the mark.   I think it is that I favor shooting wide open, and I tend be a little shaky- so this week I will test out some other 
f stops and see if it is possible to marry my love of shallow dof with precise focus - and maybe I should go back to lifting some light weights and build a little muscle in these hands and arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment