Friday, June 19, 2009

Luis

My modem crashed last weekend :(  The new modem finally arrived yesterday and it took several hours before I could get up and running -but here I am - back at the keyboard.

Last week I was able to work with the family of a newborn, Luis was 18 days old when these images were captured.  I tried to get his mother to allow me to come a few days earlier so he would still be curled up like a  pea pod - but he sure is cute even though he has already begun to stretch out his little arms and legs.

I really do enjoy working with expectant mothers and their newborns.  Be sure to refer any moms who are interested in a maternity portrait or photos of their newborn (less than 3 weeks old is preferable)  I'm still building my portfolio, so there is no sitting fee and parents can purchase prints at reasonable prices.

Please forward my contact information

Email                         cynthiaterrellphotography@yahoo.com

Flickr                         http://flickr.com/photos/cynthias_gallery/

Telephone (H)         714-527-8298


I'm on Facebook: http://profile.to/cd_terrell  but I'm not sure that is the best place for a potential client to be introduced to me.   I'll keep the both the Facebook account and my mind open, but in the meantime, send any referrals to flickr - I just established the account and should have some portraits posted by the end of the month.  They can also call me for a link 
to private collections.   











No comments:

Post a Comment