Monday, January 25, 2010

Rainbows




I was running out of the house between storms last week when I saw this rainbow.   I always have a camera with me - so it didn't take long for me to pull it out of my purse and start shooting.   Across the street one of my neighbors was out with his camera too. (Rainbows don't occur that frequently in Southern California so we were all excited).    Keeping my finger on the button, I trot over to chat with a fellow photographer - he's busy shooting, but takes time to say hello.  I find out he uploads his work  to Flickr and tell him I have a photostream there too.  We part after a few minutes.  I'm fascinated by the fact that we live so close, and except for a chance encounter, we might never have met in person (I've been here 18 years) but we share a common interest on the web - fabulous.  

You can see his rainbow image here

No comments:

Post a Comment