Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Birthday Freebies

OK, OK, so it's been two months since I visited you all here.  I've had a lot going on in my life - first I had surgery and was laid up for a bit, and then, to celebrate a clean bill of health, I took a little hiatus in Seattle/Vancouver/Victoria, came home for a few days and was off again to Miami and Chicago. Sooooo I've been a "busy bee".  

I've collected a million images on my jaunts - now, I just have to carve out the time to download them and get them up on the blog faster.  In the meantime, here is a tip harvested from Life Hacker (if you don't know Life Hacker you are really missing one of the best systems for learning tidbits of information that can "change your life"  :)

Anyway this is a link to

Maximize Your Birthday Freebies by Signing Up for the Most Rewarding Programs



http://bit.ly/h3Bm6P


Have a great birthday...

No comments:

Post a Comment